Family Fun

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve!


Addy didn't like all the happy b-day singing..ahh


Best buds

Sweet babies


Such a pretty smile



Happy Birthday Punky!
Yes...my old man husband is 37 today! OMG! I have to raz him about it, because I am 6 months younger than he is. When we were 20 and 21 he just thought he was so cool that he was older and could drink and get into clubs. Well, now the joke is on him. hehe
He had a good birthday. We did our family celebration last night at Bucca di Beppo. It's a family style italian place. Awesome food! Love it. It was a great time. Then today I got up early and cooked biscuits and gravy and bacon. His favorite. Then just had a nice and relaxing day. I took a big fat nap! I hadn't taken a nap in a good couple of weeks. It was great! I crashed out! I bet a good 2 and a half hours. woo hoo! Then we got dressed and ready to go to "The Crimmins Team" client appreciation party. It was nice. We just invite all of our previous clients to come for dinner and mingle. None of my clients came. ;( I only had 3 or 4 clients that bought so far this year. Lease clients dont count, otherwise, I would have had a room full. hehe Julie, our team leader, got Steve a Birthday cake and called him out and we all sang happy birthday to him. He was red, and embarrassed, which was the point. It was a nice thing to do for him. I really enjoy my team, and I think we are all getting closer and more trusting of one another, I think. But anyway....It was a nice evening, but I was ready to get home and comfy again. ha
So I brought out Peyton's Cowboy jersey for her to wear today, and Steve said since it was his birthday he wants her to wear the Steeler's jersey today. Not fair! I refuse to put that thing on her, so I told him fine..only because it's his birthday...but he has to put the ugly thing on her. ha Peyton is so confused on who to like. Mommy tells her that Steelers are stinky and Cowboys are cool. So when she's with me she says "Steelers are stinky, aren't they Mommy". But then when Steve brainwashes her she says, "Mommy steelers are cool!" So the poor girl is just so confused and just trying to please her mommy and daddy.
Peyton likes to watch herself as a baby on all these videos I took of her as a baby. So I went in there and turned it on and watched some of it, and it shocks me of how much I have forgotten and how it just all seems like a blur, and what a damn shame that is. I hate that I dont remember every minute of her babyhood. I of course remember the highlights, but not every minute and every milestone and when it happened. It makes me so sad to watch that and know that I may not be able to do that again and experience and give Peyton that experience of a little brother and sister. She was talking yesterday about a little sister. Asking me if I had a baby in my tummy and I told her no. She asked why, and I told her because God hasn't given me one. And she said"mommy, I prayed to God for a baby sister, do you think he will give me one". And I just don't know how to answer that. Steve saw it on my face that it upsets me, and told her not to talk about it. But I told him, no....that I don't want her to think she can't talk about anything with me, and it was fine. I answer her questions as best I can, and she always, in true 3 year old fashion, quickly moves on to something else. "Mommy, are we leaving now to our party". hehe
Oh what to do. I really do think I am going to go for it and give it one more shot with the artifiicial incemination. I think if I don't I will always wonder and regret not giving it that one last shot. I am not sure when, but I think I have to do it. I just worry about my career and how I am going to handle being a full time mom of TWO kids and be a productive real estate agent.
I would need a Nanny that could come to my house when I need it. That would be ideal...but I aint got the money for all that. ha
What else...I really have rambled now. I guess I don't have much else to say. Thanksgiving is coming up and time to start planning. It is at my house this year, so I have to get on that and soon. I think work is slowing down a little bit, so maybe I will have some time now to contemplate and plan. ha
Hey...ya'll have a good week, and I will try to blog this week.




2 comments:

Andi said...

YEAH!!! Go for it! Do you want me to call your OB and make the appointment? Happy Birthday to Steve!

Anonymous said...

You're wanting a baby so try! Do you get maturnity leave? If its meant to be it will all work! Happy Birthday Sweet Steve! Love, Auntie S