Family Fun

Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend stuff

So, I guess i haven't posted in a few days. Let's see what I have from the weekend. Really, it was pretty uneventful. Here are some pics and a video clip from our Friday night. We went to Saginaw High School's Homecoming game.

Below: Ash boogies to the beat. so cute and great rythm



Below: Peyton strikes her usual pose

Below: Brit with her huge mum leading the band

Below: Syd with her mum from her little boyfriend. Isn't that the cutest!

Below: Peyton's favorite part..The cheerleaders


So the Friday night football game was fun. Lot's of drama to keep it interesting...the mum from the "new Boyfriend", while the old boyfriend showed up at the game too. Band Mom's gossip about how other mom's won't talk to other mom's because of this "boyfriend" issue.
Justin, who was the boy that got in a horrible car accident at the end of Aug., who is the "new boyfriend" to Brittany, came to the game. He was on the homecoming court, but didn't win king. He tried to sit in the stands and play his drum, but was having trouble remembering the music and was getting dizzy and had to leave. Poor guy. That was all too much for him this soon. But is still making a miraculous recovery. One lucky kid, I tell ya. He really is a sweet boy. He is very outgoing and very sweet, and I think really likes Brittany. He and Britt have been friends since he moved here their freshman year. They are also both going to Stephen F. Austin next year as well. They have a lot in common, and are a cute couple. Our whole family just loved Brian, Brittany's old boyfriend. He was a great influence on Brittany, smart and sweet. They are still very great friends, talk all the time, and spent some time together this weekend. I really do believe Brittany just wanted to not be tied down during her Sr. year. I don't blame her. Maybe they will find their way back to each other. Who knows.

Saturday...we were supposed to have Hurricane Ike come through here. It ended up going East of us, so we didn't get much in the way of rain or wind. I had appointments set up for Sat. but the girl I was showing didn't want to take her kid out in it, which was FINE with me. I needed the day off. It was nice. We just hung out at home, took a nap, and later went out to dinner with RC, Kevin and Sydney. That was it!

Sunday..I had a couple people to show. Worked from about noon to 4pm. I went and got my car washed in the AM on Sunday, and the damn thing ripped off my entire back windshield wiper! It had been damaged in another car wash that I don't frequent anymore for that very reason. So really, I wasn't too upset by it because it was damaged and now I get it replaced for free. haha

Today I have felt like I was walking in a fog all day. I think my head is stuffy or something. I don't know. I did take Nyqul last night and slept 9 hours, but I don't think it was enough. I went into work at C21 and called in sick to Aadvanced. Left C21 and came home and took a nap. And I already feel better. When I feel like I might be getting sick, I am the type that has to sleep, sleep and sleep some more, and then I am fine. So there will be more Nyquel any minute now, and am hoping for another 9 hours of sleep...at least. ha

Peyton is doing well. We have a new parent soccer meeting on Thurs. night, and she starts practice on the 22nd. First game, I think, is like Oct. 4th. I am excited for her to start. It will be a great time for her. We've been letting her play with her soccer ball, and now we can't find it. ugghh... Otherwise..she is being her usual self. Really, the last couple of months, she has been pretty good. Very few time outs...just the typical 3 year old type stuff. Talks too much, bounces around a lot, and is testing her limits with the words that she says..ie..."Butt" is her favorite word right now. "Tootie-stinky butt"..thats her favorite. ha Everything ends with the word, butt. Stupid..that's another one..but we are breaking her of that. Ashleigh has started saying the word "hate" a lot..and guess who has started that! Yes, Peyton. Thanks Ash! ha

Otherwise, not much else going on. Just trying to make it through the week until payday! Oy vey...we are broke this week. I need all 6 of my clients to make a decision and CLOSE! Momma needs a payday! ha

Have a good week, Ya'll!

3 comments:

JESSICA said...

Cute video & pics!
I'm glad the sisters have both decided to blog tonight. I was getting quite bored not having blogs to read.
I hope you get to feeling better!

Andi said...

Thanks for getting that video of Ashleigh, she is such a ham! Who knew she had such great rhythm!?!? Too funny! I'm glad you enjoyed your nap today! Lucky Beotch! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics & perfect video of Ashleigh! You will have to join AA if you keep using Nyquel! You get drunk! Don't drive while using! Try chicken soup & Thank God the storm missed you! Love, Auntie S