Family Fun

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hola!

"Hola! My name is Dora, and this is my friend, Boots." K...I have read the Dora The Explorer book wayyyy too many times to my child. ha

Time is at a precious price right now. Most every hour of every day is scheduled. I am working with 6 buyers...count them....6! I have and am showing 5 of them just this week alone. It's good news, but nutts! Bad news is one of those buyers we have been sitting on a short sale for like 10 weeks...fighting problem after problem. It ain't gonna happen. There are huge amounts of liens on this house. Upwards of $20k. The title co. is still checking into it, and confirming that they are still active, but it doesn't look good. We went from a $2700 lient that he was going to take care of, to this. Big jump. So I am on the hunt for another house for him. I don't want to lose him as a buyer, so I better find something and fast.

Poor Peyton...was supposed to have cheerleading tonight...couldn't do that because of the rain. And then I found out there was a Homecoming parade for Saginaw High School...which Peyton talked about for months after it last year.....told her about it..and boom. No parade either. Rained out. We have had a lot of rain this week. Started Mon. night and hasn't stopped since. Then they are saying Sat and Sun. we are in for a huge amount of rain due to Hurricane Ike. Uggh. The rain makes me want to sleep..who has time though.

So the other day me and Peyton were in the car. She kept saying she was a big sister. I told her she's not because she doesn't have a brother or sister. She said "Mommy, can I pray to God for a sister or brother?" (we had talked about that the day before) I told her she could, and showed her how to pray to God. This is what she said (with my help)
"Dear God. I pray that you will bless me, my Mommy and Daddy with a baby sister in Mommy's tummy. Thank you, God for our blessings. In your name I pray, Amen." (I will have to record this because it's the cutest thing you have ever seen.)
After her prayer, she asked "Where is God" I said, "In heaven up in the sky. He watches over everybody in the whole world". She said, "Mommy, is he watching over my little sister." OMG! I started balling! "Yes, dear. He is watching over your little sister, wherever she may be." Does that not break your heart!!!!! It broke mine right in half. So every so often she crossed her hands and bows her head and prays to God for a little sister. Oy vey!

The amount of turmoil I am in over this is ridiculous. YES!!! I want another baby..I want Peyton to have a sibling. On the other hand...I want my job. My job is not kid friendly at all. You have to be able to pick up and leave in 10 minutes notice. I wouldn't be able to work like I am...thus not making money. (Not that I'm raking it in or anything..but it's better than nothing). We really can't afford another baby. It is going to cost $1k to TRY that one last ditch effort. If it works..then the medical bills we will have just to have the baby. We can't afford for me not to make money. But ya know, we said the same thing about having Peyton for years, and finally just did it. We had awesome insurance at that time, so we didn't have to worry about the med. bills, but we managed the rest. You just manage. Somehow it all works out. But I just don't know what to do. I have been on the fence for a good 2 months about this. So I just don't know. Part of me says that I have one more chance to have a baby, and the rest of my life to work. But..the fact still remains...we need that income. Daycare is not an option. Too expensive. I would never ask Nana or Andi to watch a baby. They are a lot of work. Plus, the first year is the best..I would want to be there for it. Ok enough of that. Let's just say...I am still on the fence.

What else....Oh...Peyton's earing/ear got infected. Yesterday, picking her up at Andi's, I noticed it was swollen. Looked and there was puss coming out. So it took me, Brian and Andi holding her down to get that earing out. And that sucker bled like crazy. Which I thought was weird. She was NOT a happy camper. So we cleaned it and we cleaned it. Tonight me and Steve put the earing back in. It looks a lot better, but there was like a blood clot in the hole where the earing goes. But if we didn't put it back in it would close up. Soooo....we put it in. It took a minute to get it in, but it finally slipped through. She was not a happy camper again. But she lived through it and got a piece of bubble gum for it.

So, I guess that's it. A couple of "rants" in this blog...but that' the kind of week it's been.
ps.....to answer a couple of questions....Steve is taking another religion class because he is attending St. Leo University. It is a Religious school. They require more religion classes than most colleges.
....I think auntie S was right....that cleaning freak out was PMS related. Steve said I am getting worse and worse about the house being clean, and that it bothers me more than it used to. I think he is right. But so far everybody has done good this week. House is still clean. ha I must have frightened them both into submission. hehehe My self incuded.
Ok...night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peyton is praying! Are you listening to yourself? You can start now to find a home job,for a year or so while you are pregnant. You won't have the cost of work clothes, gas & such. Maybe you can do transcipts for realtors, lawyers? Anyway, time to decide? Pray & accept the answer, in peace. What does Steve say? Maybe a family vote? You are living in the blessing!
Love, Auntie S