Family Fun

Thursday, October 2, 2008

October already!

So it's October already. Can you believe that! geeez.....time to start Christmas shopping. We have to get a huge head start because we are too broke to do it all at once. A little at a time is what must happen.

This week has been pretty uneventful. I did have my closing on Tues. I knew that closing wouldn't go too smooth. And I was right. It was all done in last minute mode. Loan docs. didn't get to the title co. until the middle of that afternoon. But we did it after some tense moments. Done with that one. Thank goodness. My client was so very appreciative of my work. It made me feel good. Especially after all he has been through since...oh...JUNE! He couldn't have been any more appreciative than he was. He said he wanted to get me a gift card to a restuarant...I told him not to worry about it, but he insisted and said he would take it to the office on Wed. I haven't been to the office, so I am not sure if he did drop it off. Usually they call me if somebody drops something off. But That was a nice thought. ha

My "show me every house in the area", has decided to take off the next couple of weeks of looking. Busy I guess. I hope she is not wavering on her decision to buy a house. I have spent a lot of time on her sooooo..... Then my other client that we put offers in on a couple of houses, didn't get the one he low-balled. shocker. ha Then he said that a friend told him about a house in Saginaw. I asked him who told hiim about it and he said a friend. I have him under a buyer rep. agreement, so it better not be another agent...or the other agent is going to owe me some money. He said he would get me the address, and I haven't heard from him. I emailed him and he hasn't replied. I guess I am going to call him tomorrow and find out what the deal is. Then my cutie pie young guy can't decide what he wants to do. Price range, area....can't decide. We are down to under $120k now. uggh. We shall see. I need another closing...preferably this month.

I managed to catch steve's nasty sickness. I started feeling it yesterday. I doped up and was asleep by 9:30. If anybody knows me, they know that I NEVER go to bed by 9:30. If I do...I am sick! So I slept like 11 hours...got Peyton to school..and came back home and slept another 2.5 hours! Goodness. Woke up, showered, got Peyton, got some lunch, dropped her to Andi and went to work at AAdvanced. I felt tired all day, and am coughing pretty good, but I think I feel better than yesterday. So I hope I am on the mend. Damn that Steve! ha

First soccer game is Sat! Make that 2 soccer games on Sat! Should be interesting. We were informed at practice tonight that Peyton will need to take her earings out for the games! OMG! Doesn't that coach know what kind of chore it is to put those things in and out! OY VEY. We actually had to take one out tonight because it had dried blood on it. Goodness...I had to bribe her with a choc. bar. miniature. Not cool! We will try...can't make any promises

So tomorrow...not much going on as of yet. Work at aadvanced. that's it. Saturday is going to be the fun day. I am on floor duty in the AM, however Peyton's games are from like 9:30-12:30 or something like that. Then a showing at 4pm in Grapevine. Maybe we will make a date out of that. Have hubby and daughter go with me, then go to Southlake and shop and dinner or something. It's a hike out that way, so hate to drive out there just for a showing.

Ok peeps! Sorry no pics. today. More later...night!

No comments: