Family Fun

Monday, October 13, 2008

BIG blog

Tried to download a video..but wouldn't take. I will try again.


Lots of stuff! From Stone Soup performance, to football games, to soccer games. Busy weekend.
Stone Soup was Thursday. Friday, Peyton and I went to lunch with my mother. She asked to take Peyton home with her and bring her to the game where I would get her. Which worked out, that way Andi didn't have to watch her, and Mom hasn't been able to spend time with the girls lately.


So Friday night, we had fun at the game. It was an away game, but probably closer to me than the Saginaw game...so we went. We always seem to have a good time at the games. Something fun to do. I am trying to go to as many as we can go to since it's Brittany's last year.



Saturday Peyton had to be at the soccer fields at 9:30 for pictures. Then a game at 10:30 and 11:30. Way too much for her to handle. She was so over it even before the first game started. I think she may have done worse this week than last week, if that's possible. she was holding the coach's hand during the game. Kept telling him "I need a break", "I want a drink", "My tummy hurts". oy vey! The ball would go right by her and she would just stand there. So frustrating. But we must remember that she is only 3 1/2. We will just try again next week.

Peyton at her program



Pic of Meme and Peyton.



A little fuzzy..but that's Brittany leading her band.

This was Peyton sleeping the other night. She had a grip on that baby doll. ha

Today I had to get ready and drive out to Justin, Tx. Had to show a house out there. Then had to rush back to do an open house from 2-4. Got home, changed and then we had to go to the Harris' for a Halloween planning party. Which not much planning was going on. RC made us dinner (hot dogs) and we watched the rest of the Cowboy game. Darn Cowboys! Then spent the evening at home.



Mom's "numbers" are causing concern, so more biopsies of her kidney are in order. At least they are on top of it, and doing what needs to be done. We shall see how it turns out. I am sure it is fine.

So I'll try to get the videos up....otherwise..have a GREAT week





3 comments:

JESSICA said...

Blogger is messing up a lot lately. It's not letting me change my countdown timer things. Bummer!
Peyton looks so peaceful. :)
I hope your Mom is okay...

Anonymous said...

Peyton cracks me up! She looks like a princess in the play pic & bed! Jill looks like a happy Gran w/her! I'm praying & you keep that positive energy going! Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

Oy Vey, I look so old in that picture. That is my Brittany leading the band. Love. Mom