Family Fun

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lots of pics to make up for lack of blog


Britt goofin' off


Ash hammin' it up



Peyton hammin' it up




Ally goofin' off.


All the cutie pies

Addy not enjoying the bluebonnets


Peyton not enjoying the bluebonnets

Peyton and her bud Olivia on our playdate


Lovin' the slide at the playscape


WEEEEE
Ok...I am sorry. I have gotten a lot of complaints about my lack of blogging. Do ALL the pictures make up for it?
Look. Between work, playdates, garage sales, and more work... things have been out of control lately. We had sooo much stuff to go through for the garage sale, so almost every evening the past week has been dedicated to that. Then garage sale fri. and garage sale sat. Work on saturday. Take the stuff over on Thurs. Showed a house on Thurs evening. Went to the office today to try and catch up on some stuff I had to do, but ended up having to show houses for most of it. So I had to stay late to finish the must finish items today.
So really. Has been nutts. Listed a house though and wrote an offer. And I have picked up 3 good buyers this week. Working on 2 lease folk too. (oh joy!!) But hey...$$ is $$. I will take it even if it's just a little bit.
Birthday galore lately. Brittany, Kevin, Kyle, Steve's mom, Steve wingate, Bridget, All in a 2 week period. Easter is next week. Have to get ready for that. It will also be one hell of a weekend next weekend too. Easter egg hunt at Steve's folks church, floor duty in the afternoon and mom's church program. ALL on Saturday. Sunday....church??, then to Andi's.
April is open house month. So I have the pleasure of holding open houses every sunday this month except on easter.
Did I mention things are busy!
Ok. I will quit complaining.
Peyton is doing well. She is a little monster sometimes. Yesterday I'm on the way to the garage sale, and Steve called me...(who was already there at the garage sale) Well....She was ever so kind to just drop by and bring everybody donuts. And offered to take Peyton for the day while we were doing the garage sale. HOW FREAKIN' SWEET! So she took off with Peyton for lots of fun at the Rogers' house. Then she brought her back to me. Really...it was so appreciated. Peyton wouldn't have been fun to keep up with during the garage sale because she had nobody to play with since all the other kids were in school. Thanks Jess!
Then...Jess sent me an email that I got this morning. I am going to copy and paste it below:
Entitled: Highlight of my day with Peyton

1. She was supposed to be named Brooklyn, but her daddy didn't like that name so she was named Peyton instead.
2. She asked how you spelled "Ryleigh", and thank God I called Aunt Andi to ask before scarring her for life by spelling it incorrectly. (You FREAKS of nature with the "Leigh" crap!)
3. She promised me not to tell her mommy that she got extra chocolate as her way of getting even more. (Did she tell you Ally?)
4. We built 6 puzzles together and she named every star on the Dora puzzles.
5. She LOVED Word World on PBS Kids.
6. She spilled Diet Coke on her dress and insisted it was just an accident all the while taking the straw out of the cup to drink from the bottom of it instead of sipping from the actual cup. Accident...I think not!
7. She drew me a picture of Aladdin. (I will attach this to my blog when I do my Peyton post this weekend.)
8. She covered her ears every time Ava cried and said, "That baby sure is loud." (Does that tell you what kind of days I have?)
9. Jeremy gave her a hug when she got here and he asked her why she was skipping school today. She told him that she didn't go to school and he looked at me like...what? I had to remind him that Peyton just turned 4 and he couldn't believe how tall she was! (He LOVES her and thinks she's so cute. Watch out Ash - you need to come over to "Aunt Jessica's" more often. Peyton is taking over after just one visit! LOL.)
10. She apparently inherited the "snack" gene that all women get because she ate and ate and ate some more! ...and I ate every time that she did. LMAO!
Bonus: She reminded me why every woman needs a little girl in their life!

You guys have a sweet child on your hands.
I enjoyed my time with her, and I hope that she can come over more often.

~ Jessica
---------------
I thought it was so sweet. I hope jess doesn't mind that I put it on here. Thanks Jess. Let me just tell you guys a few things about Jessica. She is really a kind person. She takes care of what needs to be taken care of. Is a great mom and friend. She takes has 3 kids at home and seems to do it effortlessly. You know what I am jealous of. The fact that she awakes at like 6 am and is happy and ready to go! I've heard about it anyway. I haven't witnessed it. I really do wish I could be a "morning person" like that. So anyway...Jess is a great lady. xoxo
The first thing on that email...The name Brooklynn. Did I ever tell you guys this story. Well, I really love that name. And my middle name is Lynn, so it would have been perfect. But our last name is York. So she would have been Brooklynn York. I told Steve we could name her Brook Lynnew York....get it?? (Brooklynn New York all run together. ha) Steve wouldn't have it. But if our last name wasn't York, she would be named Brooklynn. Anyway, I told her about that in the car on Thurs. She remembered it and told Jess about it. The other stuff is just so typical Peyton. Note to all that watch Peyton. She will ask for food all day..and I mean ALL day! You have to learn the art of NOOOO! She will eat anything that you will feed her. She has no control when it comes to food, which is a concern to me. But her food intake has to be closely monitored. It's crazy how much she wants to eat. But Jess didn't do too bad.
What else. Humm...That's it for now. I will try to do better.
Ya'll have a good week.







3 comments:

Andi said...

Look here, you REALLY need to start proof-reading your blog! A few things didn't even make sense. And the people that read this that don't know what's going on REALLY won't understand! You talked about "her" picking up donuts and never mentioned who "her" was!! Dork!

Anyway, yes, Jessica is a VERY sweet lady. But she's only 30 so she has time to get old and cranky like us! LOL! J/K!!

Your bluebonnet pictures cracked me up! So many "not enjoying..."

JESSICA said...

Watch the commments, you "old" hag...or I might just stick some laxatives in your chocolate eggs next weekend! (I'm talking to Andi, not you Ally!)

I do enjoy waking up in the mornings - early - and I do enjoy everything about my life. I enjoy being nice because it's just me, and I also believe in karma. I LOVE children, and if God would have given me more money, I would have had a lot more children. SO since I only have three, I have to spoil everyone else's kids.
Thank you very much for the sweet comments!
Peyton can come over ANY time!

I like the bluebonnet pictures. The ones where they aren't "into it" are just so natural.

Anonymous said...

Perfect Blog! Pics are great & lots of honesty & humor, spelling & all! Love, Auntie S