Family Fun

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Your weekly update from your friendly host...

So...how about it? Good week? I had a pretty good week. Friday couldn't get here soon enough...no not because it's the weekend and all that jazz...cause really what do I care if it's the weekend...I work all weekend anyway. Friday was FINALLY payday for Steve. uggh. It takes forever for the next pay period to roll around. He gets paid every 2 weeks but for 10 years we were used to getting paid every week. It has been something like 2 years we have been doing the every 2 week thing, and it just sucks. ha We were so broke all week, we had to spend the garage sale money that we made..which we were saving to go to Shreveport next month as a get a way trip for me and steve. Now we don't have it. ;( Now we can't go on our trip. ;( Man oh man. Money has been tight. There is just a lot of extra stuff going on the past month, and May...oh my gosh! Going to be even worse.





Otherwise...really nothing to tell for the week. Not a terribly busy week, but did have some good leads and work. Hey ya'll! I need referrals! Bring 'em on!





Peyton had a good week. Lots of bike riding but lots of rain too. Which made her mad that she couldn't ride her bike.





Let me see if I can find some pics I haven't put on here yet.




Ah yes...The princess sleeps. Her sweet cousin, Sydney, gave Peyton this princess mesh deal that goes over the bed. She loves it. And doesn't she look too sweet. I did have to threaten to take it down if I found her playing with it before going to bed. I walked in 3 nights in a row to check on her and she had that mesh wrapped all around her. I was scared she would tangle herself and choke or cut off bloodflow or something. So, it worked. She hasn't since I told her I would take it down. But I still frantically check on her every night.

That's all the pics I have. Maybe one day Andi will get our Easter pics to us so I can post some. ANDI!!!!!

Have a good week all!

5 comments:

JESSICA said...

I've already told you that I can keep Peyton whenever you want if you have some last minute work or leads that come up.
Love the sleeping princess! :)

Andi said...

She looks so peaceful in her princess room! I bought that thing for Sydney YEARS ago! Glad it's getting some good use! I really just need to burn your bluebonnet pictures to a CD. I have so many projects going on, it keeps getting pushed aside. But I'll get it done this week!

Anonymous said...

SWEET PRINESS SLEEPS , GOOD LUCK ALLYSON ON YOUR LEADS, have a good week.
Anna

Anonymous said...

Well, Life hasn't changed! Unc Richard & I suffered the same with funds every 2 wks! LOL! We rolled pennies sometimes! Happy Birthday soon! You are such "a Mom" with the worry thing but its a gift from God so worry on, Mommy! Love, Auntie S

Rae Carol said...

I am glad Pey Pey loves her Princess Throne.