Family Fun

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long time..no blog

K...I am uploading a video while I am typing this...we shall see if it loads. I haven't had any luck with that lately.




So how the heck have ya'll been. Good I hope. I have been good. All is well. Life is grand. All is peachy keen. K...you get the picture.





What has been going on around here...hum. We didn't really do a whole lot this past weekend. FRIDAY...Friday is usually the day I try and be off. Friday is my most difficult day to find a babysitter. So, I just have ruled Fridays my day with Peyton. This past Friday we went to lunch with mom, the sis's and the kids. Then me and Andi went shopping with Peyton and Ashleigh...which is always an adventure in itself. Got a couple of things for Peyton. She is growing so fast she has pretty much caught up with Ash in the clothes dept. They are very near the same size. I think Ash is between a 7 and an 8 while Peyton is mostly 7's but sometimes 8. So the hand-me-downs are few and far between. SOOO...that means I must replenish a spring/summer wardrobe without the like of hand-me-downs. Shoes, clothes...bathing suites. $$$ expensive. A little at a time is my goal. Then took the girls for ice cream and headed it home. Then we went to dinner with the Linders.





Saturday...Steve worked until around noon, went to Brittany and Kevin's b-day extravaganza and dinner with the Harris'. (no..apparently we don't have any friends. ha)





Sunday....we did work around the house. Pulled the huge weeks and worked in the garage to get our garage sale stuff ready. Oh yes....the garage sale stuff. Steve went up in the attic so we could finally put up the rest of our Christmas stuff that has been sitting in the garage. While he was up there I said, "there is probably some stuff up there for the garage sale". Dumb of me to even mention. At the same time he touched it I saw it...the high chair. Oh God! He is going to say we need to sell it. I raced in my brain for reasons not to get rid of it. Nothing came. We are obviously not going to be able to concieve another baby. It just isn't happening for us. Have I come to grips with it. Well...I thought so....I think so....ok...not really sure. He started handing me the high chair. Tears started rolling. Then the baby mattress, the bouncy seat, the baby mattress, the stroller with baby carrier, the 2 umbrella strollers we had...ok. Full blown tears. I was so depressed and bummed for the rest of the night. I just don't know. I don't know what the heck to do. They are sitting in the garage with garage sale stickers with very low prices on them. Will they actually make it into the garage sale. I am not sure. It hurts in the pit of my stomach. But...maybe I should. If I sell it all I will surely get pregnant then. That's what happened to RC. Oh man...enough of that.





Here are some cute pictures. Video is still going...we shall see if it works.

T
Above: The "princess bride" ha Actually, it's one of those tool things that hang over your bed. Sydney was kind enough to give it to Peyton, but daddy hasn't hung it yet, so she got creative.
Below: The Linder Girls. Lovin' the nose pickin'. ha

The video worked! LOL. Andi will LOVE me for that! hehe Oh man...I can hear it now...go ahead Andi. I know it's coming.

Otherwise folks....Peyton is doing well. Went back to school today. YIPPIE! She enjoyed herself. We are on "Q" on the second round of her alphabet reward board. Had to take one away tonight because her shoes were thrown in her playroom. Must make it to the shoe pile or the closet. She got one today and yesterday for getting dresses as asked and in a timely fashion.

Me....doing a listing. It's a great listing, and I think I will have some good activity with it. Also writing an offer on a house for the owners of this listing. Unfortunately, I am not real optimistic with it. All has to time out right, and the offer is for a short sale and the offer is going to be $40k under the list price. But...they haven't gotten one offer on it, and they need one soon or it is going to foreclose. So say a little prayer that this all works out. The seller doesn't want to try and find another house...he wants that one or he is going to wait a while longer and pull his house off the market if it doens't work. Lord! So like I said. I am not optimistic. But, nonetheless. Doesn't work this time, maybe I will have a client for in the future. uggh. I hate wasting my time.

Today, cleaning lady came! woo hoo! Took Peyton to school, got to my sales meeting. Toured 2 homes, went to 2 brokers opens (open houses for realtors to see new listings), went back and worked at the office for a while, picked up Peyton then came home and worked for a while. Went to the grocery store tonight...the rest is history. Milk went down to $1.99 at wal mart for the past couple of months, and now is back up to $2.99. Orange juice went up like .50 cents since last week. What is up with that!!!!! I thought maybe prices would get in check again. They want $13 for 6 big rolls of paper towles. Good lord. I had to cheap out this time and get Brawny..which I don't usually buy.

Ok....I will stop boring you. Have a good week

3 comments:

Andi said...

You are SOOOOO DEAD!!! You better make sure all of your blinds are closed because I WILL get you back!! RC, didn't you get some video of Ally boxing on Wii? Please post it!!

JESSICA said...

I'm confused!! Where is the video???

I would be more than happy to watch Peyton for you on Fridays - just let me know what time. I'm here all day!!

About the baby stuff...
do you WANT another baby? If you do, then don't give up, Ally!
Selling the old stuff just means you can register for NEW stuff that your friends can buy you!
...and I won't get rid of my stuff for a while, so you can always have mine! I say sell it, start over fresh, and you never know what will happen. Hang in there! :)

Anonymous said...

OK aLLYSON JESSICA HAS OFFERED TO KEEP pEYTON AND IVE TOLD YOU BEFORE I WOULD TOO. MANY TIMES. so i think you really want to have a daughter mom day , and feel a pull about work too. so its okay. u always have a good time so dont spoil it. I think you should sell your stuff left from peytons baby hood , it will work itself out if you get pregnated.LOL seriously.
have a good weekend. anna