Family Fun

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick blog..it's late











Went on a picnic over the weekend. These are just a few pics from that. Ash took the pic of me and peyton. ha Good time. Both girls really enjoyed it. Peyton has been begging to go on a picnic. They were ready to go after about an hour though.
I took the entire day off Saturday! It was really needed. I had to do another open house on Sun. though. uggh. So I didn't get the whole weekend off, which I do need to do soon! Be nice not to have to worry about work for a whole weekend. Was gonna try to this weekend, but ended up scheduling 2 appointments on Sat. Maybe I can take the whole day Sun. off.
Peyton story....She was walking into the other room, turned around too late and smacked her head into the wall. Started crying. Told her to come here and let me look. Tears a flowing...I kissed it and made it better. Told her she was fine but she might want to go make sure the wall was ok. She looked at the wall then looked at me and said, "mommy, actually the wall can't talk". Steve and I busted out laughing. She busted out in tears again. I asked her why she was crying, and she said "because your laughing at me". We told her, "no, we aren't laughing at you, you made a joke so we laughed." She giggled and then said, "knock, knock". LOL!!! We laughed our asses off again and so did she. Then she got serious, and said"knock knock!" hahaha Too funny. We gladly abliged with letting her finish her knock knock joke. Which is this. Knock knock. Whose there. Banana. Banana who. Banana you glad I didn't say banana head. hehe
Makes no sense. But funny.
She has been testing us lately with her attitude and a few other things. Cleaning her room, leaving her shoes out, I had to cut bubble gum out of her hair yesterday. Now she is missing a big clump of hair. Leaving her movies laying around and losing them, not listening and just all around sassing me. We now have a new time out chair set up in the dining room to make it less fun then the corner where she could see the tv. Plus I'm tired of hearing her crying in my ear.
Otherwise...staying busy. Birthday is Friday. 37. Damn, I am getting old. But so is Andi. One advantage to having a twin. You know you are not the only one getting old.
Auntie S. give Uncle Richard our love. Hear he is going to be doing chemo if he hasn't started already. We are thinking of you guys.
Have a closing on the 19th of May! Thank GOD! Been since Jan. that I got my last paycheck. Have I mentioned I need referrals!!!! Come on people! Something...anything!
Hope that satisfies the blog folk for the week.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Loved the peyton jokes & you get gum from hair with goo-be-gone! Little gal down the street just did same, too funny! Thanx for Unc Richard wishes; starting early May. Love, Auntie S

Andi said...

hehehe, PeyPey cracks me up! I'm glad you all had a good time on the picnic! It's too bad you you pushed Ash off of the stool and into the bed frame! Geesh, I thought you were done hurting her from the slamming her head into the coffe table incident! LOL! YEA for a payday!

JESSICA said...

Good for you on the payday!
I PROMISE to send a referral email out this weekend - promise!

Yeah - y'all ARE getting old. :)

Peyton is too funny. I love reading kids stories.