Family Fun

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Above is sleeping beauty and Milo as Cinderella. ha
Below is Peyton digging for one of her new toys


Peyton climbing into her new castle.


The princess eating our Christmas tradition of pull apart cake for breakfast.


Our tree and gifts after Santa had come.






Happy New Year to all! 2009 is going to be a GREAT year! A new start. This year my hope is only for health and happiness. Truley. No new years resolution for me. Just for my family and I to be happy and healthy. Enjoy some pictures below of some Christmas fun from last week.

Peyton left out a nice snack for Santa. We have a special cup and plate that we use for this. ;)







Peyton in her new Princess wrap






Peyton with her new Sleeping Beauty movie







This was xmas eve at nana and papa's house. Papa giving Peyton a hand with her gifts








This picture totally cracked me up..now did I already post this pic??? Ok, if this is a duplicate I appologize. I can't remember. I am getting old. Anyway, she wanted this puzzle to magically do itself.









We had a great Christmas. Peyton so enjoyed herself. I think by the time we made the rounds and enjoyed 3 days of Christmas she was over it. ha
Christmas eve we went to Nana and Papa's house. Ate a nice dinner and opened some great gifts. Thanks Nana and Papa

Christmas day we did our little family christmas here at the house and then went to the Gaylord for brunch. YUMMY! Totally good food. we enjoyed a nice meal there and went to the ICE display there. Amazing is all I can say about that. And cold. We all enjoyed it. Then went to Dad's to open gifts. We are all very spoiled, I know that for sure. Thanks Dad and anna for a nice Christmas day.


Friday we went to my mom's for some good eatin' again, and opened gifts. We enjoyed it, and reflected on our year. Mom has had quite the year....thats for sure. So it was nice to spend Christmas with Mom and John. Thanks Mom and John for a nice day.

Steve has been off since Christmas Eve. He did go into work for a couple of hours on Sat. last week, and will again this Sat. Othewise, he has been hanging around. ;) He has done some work around the house, took down our xmas lights and we took down all our inside xmas stuff. I have worked a lot this week, while he has been chillin'. Let's just say yesterday I looked at 6 houses and wrote 2 offers. Don't get too excited. These are both repeat offers. Low ball offers that keep getting declined...so whatever. Waste of time.


Steve got an xbox 360 from Dad, and thus has been spending a lot of time playing that. Productive, I know. But he is for sure enjoying his vacation. He has gotten to spend a lot of time with Peyton. I am telling you, come Monday, when Steve has to go back to work, Peyton is going to be unbearable. She is turning into such a daddy's girl, and has really bonded with him this week, which will make Monday an ughhh kind of day, I am sure. I am glad they got to spend such great time together. They have had fun.
So hope you enjoyed your New Year's eve. Ours was low key and just hung out with the sisters, bro-in-laws and the kids, minus Brittany. ;( Just played some poker and ate goodies. Steve and I lost our butts, and I think Brian Linder was the big winner for the night.
Today we are going to eat some black eyed peas and cornbread at Nana Papa's house. Not a huge fan of the black eyed peas, but will have a few for luck.
This is the final blog for '08. I am going to get our first book together and see how it all turns out. I think i is something that will be neat for Peyton to have for when she is older and can see what her life was like day by day and week by week. Now just gotta find the time to do it. ha
You all have a fabulous new year, and take care of yourselves.
2009 IS GOING TO BE DEVINE! HA




















3 comments:

Rae Carol said...

Looks like Pey Pey made out like a princess bandit!!! Goodenss!!! Happy New Year to the Yorks. Hopefully you sell lots and lots of houses!!! Maybe a baby??? Who knows what the year will hold!!

Andi said...

Happy New Year, York's!! My goodness, PeyPey DID make out like a Princess Bandit! RC is right! Now Ash is bugging me for a Princess vanity like hers...such a spoiled child! Good luck on those offers! I think you're going to sell LOTS of houses this year! Go back to work, Steve, we're ALL ready! ha!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blog cause I feel like I'm keeping up with all you guys! What a great gift to Peyton! She got lots of goodies just like she deserves!!! Happy & healthy 2009, Love, Auntie S