Family Fun

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Peyton

Ok...Her Birthday was really on Tuesday of this week (1/6). Peyton turned 4 years old! Can you believe that! 4 years! Oh my Gosh! Time sure does fly by. On Saturday we had a small family party for her at McDonalds. Quick, easy and Peyton loves it. We did the same thing for her 3rd birthday. But I figured I better get away with "cheap and easy" while I could. Because soon she is going to have very specific ideas of what she wants to do for her birthday. All she sai she wanted was a sleeping beauty party. So that she had. Well, it was more of a princess theme, because I couldn't find just sleeping beauty stuff.
Here are some pictures:






Peyton wore her REAL princess crown that Santa got her. She won't wear it very often. We can't figure out why, but she did want to wear it to her party. All her cousins were there including her cousin Brittany. Which is great. Brittany misses a lot of things because of her schedule, plus it won't be long until Brit is gone to college and we will miss her at a lot of functions. Ash and Syd and Addy all seemed to enjoy themselves. We ate our food, opened presents and had cake. Me and Peyton made her cake together. As I found out on her 1st birthday, bakeries close down the first week of Jan. for vacation. Yes...ALL of them. Can you believe that. So I always have cake issues. I made her first bday cake. Which turned out adorable, If I say so myself. I have had to get one from Cosco, my mom's friend has made one too. Here is a picture of the cake we made.





That's the princess castle and all the Princess on the side. 4 candles and "Happy Birthday Peyton" written on it. She wanted white cake and chocolate icing...so that's what she got.
Thanks to all of those that came to the party, and for the gifts...she loved them all.
Then on her birthday, she and I made cupcakes to take to her school so she could share them with her friends. She told me which cupcake would go to who. Of course the biggest one was for her. ha Then we went to El Paseo with Steve's folks. They didn't get to go to the party because nana was sick. So we all went to dinner. One of Peyton's favorite foods is chips and queso. So that she got. She had people singing to her all day. She had a great birthday.















So happy Birthday, Peyton! Tomorrow is Addy's 1st birthday. I can't believe it's already been a year. She is so cute, and REALLY loves her aunt Ally. Now...Auntie Rae...not so much. LOL It is so sad. The second Auntie Rae walks into the room, any day, any time...she cries like somebody just pinched her. We think it's because during a football game RC kept jumping up and screaming at the TV and would make Addy continuously cry. It's really the only thing we can come up with. I hope She will be ok with her in the room for Addy's party. That would suck.
Hope ya'll had a happy new year. The reason I haven't blogged is so I could slurp 08's blogs to blurb.com so I could make my blog book. Well..there's a glitch and Andi and I will have to work it out. So I just went ahead and blogged without doing it. But that is the reason for the delay. '09 is going to be devine! I just know it. Night ya'll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! WOW! 4 already! God bless her! Her cake is TOO CUTE! Good job, Mommy! Loved the pics! Love, Auntie S

Andi said...

PeyPey is going to be such a ham at 4 years old! I just love that little girl to pieces! OMG, I hadn't thought about Auntie Rae being here for her birthday...maybe there will be enough distractions! LOL!

JESSICA said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!
You look SO adorable in your crown - the perfect princess! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad my little princess had a great birthday. Love Mom