Family Fun

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And the Winner is..."The Crimmins Team"

We had our annual C21 Regional awards on Tuesday. My team did wonderful, my office and company did great as well. My team won awards for Quality service, Centurion Team, #3 in the region for AGC (adjusted Gross Commission), and #4 in the region for # of units closed. There's a mess of a calculation to know which award you recieve, but most of it is based on AGC, # of units and those things combined with # of Quality Service Surveys with a grade of 90% and above. So in a nuttshell...we did great last year. Our goal is to be the #2 team in the region. #1 is pretty far out of our reach because of a certain team with Mike Bowman C21...she has a HUD contract so list all these HUD homes, so she kicks butt on that. Ok...I've bored you. ha






So, Peyton is doing much better. So glad. Took a good week to get her back on track. That whole Flu thing sucked. Steve and I haven't gotten it...YET. I am just counting the days that go by. When do you think I am out of the woods as far as coming down with the flu from her? I don't know.....But I know this. I am leaving for San Antonio on Monday for most of the week, and I have a friend flying down from WA to go with me, so If I get sick!!!!!! OMG! I will be VERY mad. A lot of $$ has been spent on this already. I am going for our International C21 convention. It was relatively close to home this year, so it made it more affordable. Want to experience it. My friend, Erica, has never been to San Antonio so since Steve can't go, we set it up so she could go with me. It will be fun. I haven't seen her since she moved back to WA...what...2 years..3 years ago...something like that.

What else....really not a lot. Haven't had much going on. I sat at home all week last week with my sick baby, worked most of Sat. at the office, Sunday we made a trip to Home Depot to buy a new garbage disposal. WOO HOO! I know...fun times. Had to be done though. It broke on Sat. and man...the odor!!! We didn't really find any food in it when he took it out, but GOD...it was like stinky fish smell. Today Peyton went to the eye dr. for her check up. Same ol', same ol'. her eyes still cross, but are fine with the glasses. She should grow out of it. But did learn something new today. That when she doesn't have her glasses on, becuase of the crossing, her depth perception and the 3-D like perceptions. Didn't know that.

Here's a few more pics for ya.


The picture above and the one just below cracked me up. Peyton was playing with her doll house today. Now, to earn a letter for her board (which was explained in previous entry) was that she had to put her shoes in the shoe pile. Look at this picture...Peyton has her own little she pile for her barbies. See it on the right side of the white thing. LOL Then the one below...this is how she set up the couch in her barbie house living room. Notice the laptop and the fountain drink w/ a straw. humm...could that be because that's what she sees on a daily basis. Oh....In case you don't know this about me. I am a Sonic drink addict. It's my coffee. A must have diet coke from Sonic. ha


While she was sick, I was letting her sit on my bed and watch cartoons. The kitty and her are great friends. He goes and hangs out with her wherever she is even though sometimes she holds him like a ragdoll. Thought it was cute.



Peyton made us all wear crowns. So we thought we would take a picture of the royal family. ha
That's all I got. Ya'll have a great week.


4 comments:

JESSICA said...

I hope you don't get sick!
So sweet that she wants to be like her mommy - diet coke and all. :)
You guys ARE the royal family!

Andi said...

LMAO! That totally cracked me up with how she has the doll house set up! Especially the drink and laptop! Too funny! Royal Family? More like the Royal Goofballs! LOL!

Rae Carol said...

He he...Royal goofballs!! Good one Andi!! Congrats on all the awards. Have fun in San Antonio. tell Erica we said hi, since we won't get to see her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on award but I'm not shocked cause it sounded like you were WORKING, Girl! Enjoy trip! Loved pics, so funny about Peyton's copy set-up! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Royal Family pic! Love, Auntie S