Family Fun

Friday, December 12, 2008

Who is "The A Team"

So who is "The A Team" that posted that comment?

People...keep in mind...this is my blog...with my thoughts, happy things going on in our lives, sad things and annoyances. If you don't care to hear any and all of these things in all their glory then don't read it. I write what is on my mind whether it be good, bad or indifferent. And if you want to post something...I am game and like to hear what you have to say. It's easy to write things anonomously and say comments you don't have to take responsibility for. I don't write anonomously and take full responsibility for what I say.

With that being said. My comments on how busy times are around Christmas are completely accurate. I have a family that I care about, and take the time out to do the things with my family. Does it become overwhelming...absolutely! It can get maddening when you are a mother trying to enjoy the season with her 3 year old daughter, make sure you attend all your nieces events...because I love them too, attend all the parties of those important to me, and manage to work in between all of it. Do I vent about it...sure. Would I trade it for the world...NO! This is my family and we choose to participate in all it has to offer. When you are as close of a family as we are, it comes with its tribulations, disagreeances, and verbal abuse.

So again, I say...read it don't read it. But these are the facts and don't damned me for my words. Take them for what it's worth. Agree with them or don't. But Make it known that I love my family and don't think twice about all I have to do to participate as such a family. Holidays can be difficult for us all. Whether you are alone or as busy as we are.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The A team obviously does not know how big our family is and what we have to go thru to coordinate schedules. Try not to let it bother you. I sent you an email with my real thoughts. This is the clean version. :) J

Anonymous said...

The A team obviously does not know how big our family is and what we have to go thru to coordinate schedules. Try not to let it bother you. I sent you an email with my real thoughts. This is the clean version. :) J

Anonymous said...

Only a coward doesn't sign! Don't you DARE change or apologize! You are doing a great, honest job! The A Team is really the F Team! Forgive their stupidity & as they are jealous in their NO LIFE existence! Love, Auntie S

JESSICA said...

I wondered who "The A Team" was when I read that yesterday. If it makes you feel any better, I have gotten comments from random weirdos on my blog, too. It's probably not even anyone you know. I think that is why some people choose to approve comments before they allow them on their blogs. Continue to write as you please...we all love reading it, and I know that I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to come to my baby shower today. :)

Andi said...

Well said! I wish I knew who that was, maybe they will now step up and own their comment now!