Family Fun

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Wow! Merry Christmas, Ya'll. Only 2 more shopping days until Christmas (ANDI). For those of you procrastonators. geez. hehe I am done. I just have to get one more gift card, and that's it. Done..finished!
Peyton is just so excited she can hardly contain herself. She is so funny. I tell her how many days until Christmas and she is just jumping out of her skin. Christmas is going to be fun this year. She undertands it, she is so excited about it and will be just so happy to see all he presents under the tree. We did get her some cool stuff..she will LOVE. The problem is where to put it.
I have lots of pictures to post. But..I guess it will have to wait. I barely was able to get on and post a blog. My computer is running so slow that it isn't opening some web pages. It's either the computer or my network. Uggg....I just want things to work, and work now!

We have been so terribly busy. I really am just not sure how we are going to finish everything. I still have a bunch of baking to do and wrapping. I am not going to have time. I am on floor duty tomorrow,a nd I do have some work to do. I think I am going to go to the office for a little while and then come home and bake. Maybe tomorrow night Steve and I can wrap. We also need to clean our house. What a mess. It puts me in a bad mood. ha

But the season is almost done. We will all be back to normal soon.
Ok...this computer is acting up. I will write more tomorrow and post some pictures hopefully. This really irritates me. Computers are wonderful, but are a pain in the butt at the same time.

More tomorrow. Night

1 comment:

Andi said...

Pictures, pictures, give us some pictures! Ash played her violin in front of everyone last night and YOU missed it! Such a bad Aunt, LOL! I was so incredibly proud of her, it made me tear up! We got it on video, so I'll post it soon!