Family Fun

Monday, December 15, 2008

Kevin Middelton...that's who!

Ohhhhhh Kevin Middelton Harris is a man that is well on his way to getting his ass kicked!
So who is "The A Team"...That would be Kevin. He just LOVES to mess with us. He fessed up tonight. I can't believe him. He got us ALL worked up, that little bugger. Kevin..you are in for it. I don't know how, but I am going to get you back somehow and someway. Not just me, but I ask for all of those involved in any of Kevin's schemes to join me in the pursuit to "punk" Kevin.

Whatever..Ok..moving on from that. What gets me is, I went crazy for 2 days wondering who the hell "The A team was"!!! Ok...really...moving on now.

Just thought I would give you that peice of information!
It was a busy weekend. Friday night, Jim's Birthday. Sat. Ash's recital, Jessica's baby shower, and dinner at the Keg with friends. Now that was yummy! Today, just hung out at home and then went to Brittany Youth Orchestra concert. They are awesome. Hard to believe all of them are just teenagers. Unbelievable God given talent. Took Peyton too. Wow! That was fun. That child cannot sit still. But for being 3 and having to sit through an orchestra performance, she did good. I know that must be hard for kids to do. But I want to expose her to those things.

Coming up this week. Some work, another work xmas party, must start baking, finish shopping, Midevil Times Friday for Dad's and Syd's bdays, gift exchange with some friends on Sat. , Sunday is The White Family xmas, there's a Saginaw Band concert sometime this week....It promises to be VERY busy from here to Christmas. Taking one day at a time, and just going to go with the flow.

Ya'll have a good week!!!

5 comments:

Andi said...

What a little sucker that boy is! I'm sure your A-Team post really made his day too! Dang!

Anonymous said...

Crazy! :) J

JESSICA said...

Kevin...you should have guessed!
I'm glad your dinner at The Keg was good! :)

Rae Carol said...

That's my hubbie. Always stirring the pot. Sorry he got everyone so worked up.

Anonymous said...

Kevin, you are a real Shit! Stop bugging these sisters! Help them! Babysit for them! You are a BAD BOY! Allyson, you crack me up! Good idea to take Peyton & thats how they learn! Love, Auntie S