Family Fun

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

short and sweet






These are pics from Peyton's end of year program at Little Blessings. Thurs. is her last day for the year. They sing songs at this program, but Peyton just stood there and didn't sing or do the hand movements. It wasn't that she was being shy, because in between songs she was yelling "HI ASHLEIGH" LOL Goofy girl.
Very busy times. Work, End of year stuff, and attending all the different "lasts" for Brittany. Amazing kid, that one She has gotten lots of scholarships. Very proud. Go brit!
Lots of work. Had a closing Tues. and another on June 1. Got an offer on a house in Bedford I listed YESTERDAY! Already an offer. WOW! Need more like that. Listed a short sale tonight. Mom might have somebody to buy her house before I ever even got it listed, and REALLY need a buyer for my listing in Keller so he can buy the short sale by mid-end of June. That would bring me great $$, so say a prayer, would ya.
Just working a lot and trying to spend a lot of time with Peyton when I can. I worked until 9pm tonight, so I got to see her for all of 10 mins. today. uggh. Gonna try and take the weekend off though. We will see if that works out. I almost don't know what I would do with myself.
Ya'll have a good week. More later.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Sounds like work is going great! Keep up the good work! That's awesome! Payton was too cute during her program, I'm glad me and Ash were able to go!

JESSICA said...

She looks adorable - so grown up with her hair down like that! :)

Go you with the money!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved pics of Peyton, she is too funny! So glad you are busy! love, Auntie S

Andi said...

Are you ever going to update this thing?!?! You are WAY worse than me!